Akshara Collections - Return Policy
Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
If an item you ordered from aksharacollections.net does not meet your expectations do write to us and we will happily try to assist you.
We are dedicated at aksharacollections.net to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that :
- The item may be damaged during transit.
- Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
- Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
Item received in damaged condition / manufacturing defect or wrong item:
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we’ll give you instructions on how to proceed.
We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you, once we get the wrong item send by you.
If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever. Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Here are some important Terms & Conditions and helpful guidelines on Returns:
We want you to satisfy whatever you ordered, but if you don’t like the color or design or the product looks different than the picture, let us know immediately with in 24 hours. We are always ready to give you a refund or send you another color, a new size, or an entirely different style.
- All Returns should be informed to us within 24hrs after the delivery of the product.
- All returns must reach us within 7 days of the original delivery/shipment date.
- Any returns after 7 days will not be accepted.
- Return shipping will be paid by the customer and we will also deduct the shipping cost & COD Cost if applicable that we have spent while sending the product, even if the product is in Free Shipping because we had to pay for the shipping cost anyway. For International shipments we also deduct custom duties & any taxes if any paid by us.
- We ship all the Items from our Warehouse in Hyderabad. All returns should be returned to our Hyderabad Warehouse only.
- Return will not be accepted for custom stitched Dresses.
- Return will not be accepted for Saree with custom stitched blouse.
- No returns on any Sale items, no exceptions.
- Item must be in selling condition, not worn and in original packaging attached with the tag. Without the tag attached with the item, we will not accept any return/exchanges. No Exceptions.
- Please send a email to email@example.com to request an RMA number.
- Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn’t get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send thru suggested postal / courier service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
Here are some important info about custom stitched items:
Keeping in mind the very basic nature of customized outfit/saree, our customers do appreciate that each outfit/saree is individually made to fit perfectly in accordance to measurements/Instructions provided by you once purchased. We respect the customer’s ability to support “No Return No Exchange” policy. Kindly be informed that we shall not be liable to refund or exchange any outfit/saree under any circumstances, neither do we provide any sort of guarantee for the same. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We do not provide any guarantee on Color/Fabric/Embroidery/Silk/Zari,etc. Also altered dress/Chaniya Choli/Fall saree, etc. will not be exchanged or taken back under any circumstances. All goods are advised to be Dry Cleaned only, in case of fastening of colors and/or shrinking of Fabric in spite of Dry Clean, kindly note that we will not be responsible for the same as the Dry Clean process is not under our control.
Our garments are completely hand made using complex procedure of dyeing, surface ornamentation & stitching. Irregularities within product style may arise which adds to their inherent uniqueness. Owing to complex procedures of natural over dyeing and surface treatments some colors might run and some fabric might shrink.
There is a possibility that two outfits altered for the same customer with the same measurement may not give the same fitting. This may be due to the nature of the fabric & also different designers use different silhouette/fitting.
Please note that we cannot guarantee a 100%, that fitting will be perfect as fitting preferences can differ from person to person. Should you require any alteration on your garment after delivery please get alternations from your local tailor.
Always email us first if you have a problem on Care@aksharacollections.net. Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
Never send back a item without consulting with us. It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
Here are some important Terms & Conditions of Refund Policy:
www.AksharaCollections.net will provide full refund only for the following cases:
- If the consumer calls and cancels the full or the part order in the stipulated time (before the order is dispatched or product is ordered by us from our suppliers).
- Non availability of products.
Company is not liable to give any refund in the following scenarios:
- Damages due to misuse of the product.
- The complete product not shipped in its original packaging.
- Used or washed clothes or products without price tags.
Methods of providing refunds:
- Payment done through Cash on Delivery refund through Demand Draft .
- Payment done through Credit/debit/online transfer: refund through the payment gateway and you are responsible for transaction fees.
- Payments done thru PayPal is refunded thru paypal and you are responsible for the transaction fees.
In case product is damaged we will first try to replace it with new product and in case of nonavailability of product then full Refund will be processed.
Be extra alert when accepting parcel from courier:
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & description disclaimer:
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Akshara Collections is aware of this genuine problem.
Beads and sequences missing or coming off:
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might loose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following:
Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with offwhite, white and cream colors.
Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.